Want to grow your own Loto Plants? Take care of these Loto seeds and watch them grow!
Lotus plants grow in ponds in Asia anchored in the mud rising to the top bringing forth beautiful white, pink, and blue flowers. The powerful lotus plant has been used in East and Southeast Asian traditional medicine and cuisine for centuries.
There are over 100 species of lotus. You’re probably most familiar with the white single-flower lotus, which has around two dozen petals.
Embellish your garden with this beautiful Loto Plants.
BENEFITS AS TEA:
- Lower Cholesterol - Making a tea of lotus flowers and leaves is great for lowering cholesterol. It blocks the absorption of fats and thus helps lower cholesterol and trigs.
- Diabetes – It lowers blood sugar levels thus helping those suffering from diabetes.
- Fatty Liver - Tea made from the powder also helps heal fatty liver disease.
- Stress - Lotus flower tea is relaxing, soothing, sedative, and helps with anxiety and bringing about a peaceful feeling.
- Full-bloom Period: summer
- Climate: Temperate
Shipping takes from 2-4 weeks.
We truly believe we make some of the most creative inventions and we back that up with an Iron-Clad 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t have a positive shopping experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can sometimes be a daunting task, so we want you to know there are absolutely zero risks in purchasing something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us if you need assistance. We are here for you
Customers Also Bought
5% Discount will be available upon checkout